Saturday, March 05, 2005

sakuralette


Posted by Hello sakuralette: small or bonsai sakura hehehe. can't wait for spring. hopelessly wondering when it will come. until today, it is still snowing in my place. spring means new leaf, buds, flowers, colors, soothing sunshine. more accurately spring means done with the 3 papers (minus the thesis), and few more months before take off for home sweet home.

i chose to post the picture to identify my mind's preoccupation these days. (found the flowers in the sidewalk of urasa. they were for sale. bit expensive so i contented myself by taking it home as a pix.) winter can be so monotone tho it is distinctively awesome.

oh spring, come home to me, and bring my girl flowers minus the bees. meantime, content with sakuralette in a pot, real cherry blossom coming in an April spot.

1 comment:

bo said...

yeah welcome me home soon. to be there is still more fun. our life is simple and uncomplicated. we can laugh at practically anything. monay ha quality for a snack is already heaven. thanks.