Friday, March 04, 2005

timezoned


Posted by Hello unfortunately (for me? for her? for the other her?) or fortunately (for me? for her? for the other her?) she's not the one. this is just a tribute to our timezone days which happen to be the best days during my manila stay. to grow in time is wisdom and to find time to play is childlikeness. growing without foregoing the other is what i call timezoned - a state of being wise and not losing the wonders of childlikeness. this state is not achieved in the classroom.

thanks to che who owns not the classroom but the timezone.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C’mon, I could be the one, haha. It's unfortunately for you and fortunately for me that I'm not the one, haha. We look good together though, haha.

Why not also mention the other bo, haha. You're supposed to be bors, not bo. My bo might think he's not my only bo (nag-rhymed pa!).

well, at least we now know "timezoned" is not a classroom. (right? or na-bobo na ako)

bo said...

asya it tawag nira ha akon didi. hmmm who's the one...