Friday, March 04, 2005

prologue

for computer non-freaks like me, to blog or not to blog is a question. thanks to the citizens of KL (as in kangaroo [read: tarsier] lover) and bohol who answer the question for me: to blog, of course. in my case, blogging is for someone who has a lot of other things to do but hates doing them and ends up writing an entry in this 14-inch machine. this is better and more fun. takes a lot of courage to finally stand up and say enough for econometrics and time now for what they call nonessentials. nonessentials for them; lack of better things to do for me.

hmmm time now for me to email my thesis supervisor why i am not meeting him today.

2 comments:

leah said...

haha, very funny! can't wait to read your upcoming entries...=)

bo said...

tnx for dropping. marisyo it may blog hehe. madali magsurat. make one para mabaro ghap ako im updates.