Thursday, May 10, 2007

postnotes on posting*

*i'd like everyone who reads this to know that i made the layout of my postings for today in my home using adobe photoshop, better than picasso but more complicated, over a cup of milk, until 2:35 am this morning. i made this my career, better than my actual profession. saved it in cd, which i had a problem burning but managed to burn anyway using whatever cd was there in my cabinet. woke up excited today, came to office also excited but was piped down when i had one program proposal to write for a german development institution. finished the proposal by 12:00 noon, the excitement of blogging pushing my mind to work so fast. after lunch, back to the computer which by the way is owned by everyone in my division, only that i had to write that proposal plus the fact that i am more IT literate than the rest of the gang, so i got the privilege of being left alone while they are just beside me talking whatever. so i blogged, feeling no tiredness at all. and i blogged all four today. what a day, so worth it all, so productive.

(and by the way, after i had these all posted, somebody supplied 2 gallons of rocky road and ube ice cream plus hot everlasting bread bought in quality bakeshop. whew!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT BO!

40TH BATCH JUD KA KAY HAWOD NA MAN KA KAAYO JUD HAHAHA PAREHAS TA.

Anonymous said...

ako ang roommate ni orle. hehe. congratulations boris ang galing mo!

cheryl

Anonymous said...

hahaha thanks to both of u. nice meeting u che. this is what makes me busy these days. more productive pa hehehe.