Thursday, May 10, 2007

faces of sunrise


as captured by my relatively new samsung sgh-x820 (announcement!)

five different faces of sunrise, but sunrise nontheless. each offers a different feeling of awe, of wondering how in the world the sun ever shines so brand new every morning. for the past 2 months, i have been into waiting for the summer sunrise in my surroundings. i saw one in the airport while taking a walk, saw more in magsaysay boulevard while jogging for a cause.

yup, it is still a beautiful world. i am not fazed by the clicking of time and clicking faster to 8 o'clock in the morning when my official time begins. never mind if i am late for work, the sunrise offers better benefits than my work does. to tell the truth, there is really never the same sunrise, so i capture each opportunity of seeing it rising more beautifully each day. my work? it never really shines, and it is always the same.

No comments: