Monday, April 17, 2006

summer paradise


paradise island resort, samal, davao

i could have gone somewhere else, but this summer has brought me to where really my heart belongs: the sea. and where else but in the island garden city of samal. no, no, it is not a tourist name, it really is the official name. never really an appropriate name because it is more than a garden city, more than an island, it is a paradise. oh yeah i made some exaggerations in my description. what really makes the paradise a paradise to me is the fact that i went there all expense paid. hehehe.

the place took me 2 plane rides to reach. 3 hours all, minus the taxi and the boat ride. for first timers like me, i didn't mind the distance and the hours. when i had arrived, i forgot my purpose of going there. i immediately knew what else to do. and my 3-day davao visit ended doing all the "elses".

be back. surely.

No comments: