Wednesday, June 01, 2005

boredom breaker



i got a good audience tonight, and a good laugh. imagine the pencil sticking to my hand. could david copperfield do that? i learned the trick when i was still in my elementary. and i got to do it again during my master's. it happened during coffee break. the lecture in my international comparative management class bored some of us. so while we were in the corridor having our time out, i got to perform this pen-sticking-to-my-hand in a group of captured audience. it amazed me to know that it amazed them. of course, i didn't tell them my secret. i wonder if one of them tonight would dream of doing it on his own. gambatte!

4 comments:

tippi said...

ay! ;) i know that too.

Anonymous said...

where is your forefinger of your left hand?? ha??? :)))

Anonymous said...

ay buking! i will do the "magic" tomorrow sa ofc :)

bors, i got to read again your entries and what makes me laugh, of all the comments, is the idea na kilala man ngay-an nimo hi Mark Herras, hehe (di ko la sumat akon observation kan Mark na akon na-share ha imo kay bangin damo mag react violently :)

bo said...

tish, u sure?

anonymous (miss u), hehe still no comment.

che, i even have a vhs copy of all ch 2 programs during lenten week. ch 7 (24 oras) i can watch thru the net.